On January 16th 2021, between 8:00pm and 11:00pm, we scheduled maintenance works to optimize the selfAWB app, so the services will be temporarily restricted. Please take all the necessary measures in advance to avoid blocking your workflow.Live
A counter-reimbursement type of service which implies the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of dispatches with cash reimbursement at the sender, in a minimum term of one and maximum 3 working days from the delivery moment and the delivery of the cash reimbursement by envelope to the sender, in a term of 2 working days from the delivery of the first dispatch, using a road transport solution.
- Based on the commercial contract signed with the customer, FAN Courier is empowered to cash* the values mentioned in the “Reimbursement” box.
*Law 227/2015 applies, art 271 (services provision), line e, with the changes of tax law updated.
The service is available for dispatches which have a cash reimbursement value in lei, under the following limits:
|Dispatcher||Receiver||Max cash reimbursement|
|Private entity||Private entity||5.000 lei|
|Private entity||Legal entity||5. 000 lei|
|Legal entity||Legal entity||5.000 lei|
|Legal entity||Private entity||5.000 lei|
The return of cash reimbursement: 12.00 lei (without VAT); 14.28 lei (VAT included) + 2% of the value of reimbursement.
*Displayed tariffs contain the value without and with VAT.
HOW IT WORKS
- The sender selects the “Reimbursement” service;
- The customer will sign in the “Deliery Signature” box on the AWB, thus confirming the approval of the FAN Courier conditions;
- At destination, the courier will issue the reimbursement bill + a new AWB for the cashed reimbursement;
- The value of the cash reimbursement will be delivered towards the sender in a term of 2 working days from the delivery of the first dispatch;
- The return of the cash reimbursement becomes a new dispatch, which is charged separately.
According to the General Conditions Regarding the Postal Services Provision.
Phone: 021.9336 (normal call, no surcharge)