Red Code service implies shipment delivery by 10.00 A.M. the next day after pick up.
Starting 09.01.2018 RED CODE service is active nationwide.*
*With the exception of Cluj Agency where the service is suspended indefinitely.
For this service are accepted ONLY shipments which fulfill the specified conditions:
- packages of maximum 5 kg;
- the package does not exceed 15 x 25 x 35 cm;
- packages which have destination in one of the FAN agencies from the annexed list
- Pay on Destination is accepted only based on a confirmation from the receiver (telephone, fax, email);
- the sender will sign the AWB at the time of pick up (to confirm the acceptance of FAN Courier terms and conditions).
- The maximum time for picking up the package is 3:00 P.M. (valid all over the country). In Bucharest, orders can be registered until 5:30 P.M.
- The service is available from Monday to Saturday (those with sending date on Friday will be shipped on Saturday and those with sending date on Saturday will be delivered on Monday).
- This service is available for Bucharest – country and country – Bucharest and on national level between certain FAN Agencies (for details, you can contact our department Sales or Customer Service)
- Available for packages to be delivered in one of the FAN agencies where the Red Code service is available. Red Code
Weight and size
- Maximum 5 kg
- No voluminous packages are accepted. Maximum dimensions: 15 X 25 X 35 cm
Any of the following events will result in the cancellation of transportation fee or return of cash charged fee:
- Shipment not delivered by 10:00 A.M. ;
- in case of emergency or events which do not imply FAN Courier.
Any of the following events will NOT result in the cancellation of transportation fee:
- Refusing the delivery
- Wrong address
- No recipient
- Change of addresses
FAN Courier reserves the right to not provide the delivery service in an average time of 24 hours, with the obligation to inform the customers about this before taking the order, under the following conditions:
- Bad weather conditions independent of the company’s will (fog, blizzard, snow, heavy rain, flooding, yellow/orange/red code, icy/closed/ ineffective roads, etc);
- Large number of orders registered and in operation;
- Large volume of orders reported to the existing logistics facility, due to special situations or crowded year periods (Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, 1st-8th of March, etc);
- The AWB is not generated from the SelfAWB application.
Shipments without AWB issued by the client from online applications: 2.00 lei (without VAT) / 2.38 lei (with VAT)***
*The displayed prices include the value excluding VAT and the VAT included
**The shipping cost corresponding to the type of service chosen is added.