On January 16th 2021, between 8:00pm and 11:00pm, we scheduled maintenance works to optimize the selfAWB app, so the services will be temporarily restricted. Please take all the necessary measures in advance to avoid blocking your workflow.Live
Collect Point Through the PayPoint Network
A service which implies the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of envelopes (max 500 grams) and parcels (max 10 kg and 60x90x60 cm) in a minimum term of one and maximum 3 working days, in the contact points from the PayPoint Romania network, using a road transport solution.
- For your customers, Collect Point is the efficient, flexible and comfortable alternative to pick-up the online orders, offering the following benefits:
- The extended schedule of stores;
- The proximity and large coverage area of the PayPoint Romania network;
- The possibility to pick-up the dispatch in 7 calendar days from notification, during the optimum hours for the customer;
- The considerable decrease of orders’ return rate;
- The avoiding of the situation when the customer is not found at the address, cannot stay at the specified address to wait for the courier’s arrival, does not have the reimbursement money ready, requests another day for delivery or refuses the dispatch because of its delay.
- The partnership between FAN Courier and PayPoint Romania implied the integration of some complex monitoring and control systems upon the processes, so that all the operational flows would provide safety and best conditions to all the implied parties.
- The representatives of PayPoint stores were carefully selected and trained, so that the final customers would benefit of high standard services.
- We offer the possibility to integrate the Collect Point service directly in your web platform, so that your customers can easily identify and select the PayPoint stores (Google Maps, combo locations list).
Important! The fees for the services provisioned by PayPoint Romania are fully borne by FAN Courier and will not reflect in the charged transport cost already settled through contract.
- Only 1 parcel or 1 envelope/dispatch is accepted;
- The Collect Point service through PayPoint network can be associated exclusively with the Standard and Collector Account Reimbursement services ;
- Check on Delivery, Return of Documents, oPOD, printed AWB or other than issued by selfAWB are not available.
HOW DOES IT WORK IF YOU ARE THE RECEIVER ?
- You access the preferred online store and you add to basket the product that you wish to purchase.
- You fill in all the necessary information for completing and confirming the online
- You select the Collect Point delivery option. If the store does not have this delivery option available, we encourage you to request it! It’s your right to select the most convenient delivery mode for you.
- In the “Delivery Address” box, you add an address around which you wish to see the closest delivery points, the PayPoint stores. Based on the address you introduced, the system will display on the map only the closest PayPoint stores, from where you can pick-up your dispatch.
- After you selected the PayPoint store where you wish to pick-up your parcel, check its schedule.
- You confirm the order and select the payment method. Attention! At the PayPoint stores you can only pay cash, the payment by card being unavailable for now!
- After completing the order, the online store prepares the order, packs it and delivers it towards FAN Courier.
- In the minimum one and maximum 3 working days, your dispatch will arrive in the PayPoint store you selected and you will receive an SMS/email (on the phone number and email address you filled in when you ordered online!) that will contain the sole collection code and the store’s address. Don’t forget your ID! You cannot pick-up the dispatch without the ID and sole collection code!*
- You have 7 calendar days to pick-up the dispatch. After the expiry of this term, the parcel will be returned to the sender.
*Keep the sole collection code safely and insure that it will not get to unauthorized people. The code is unique and represents the password which validates the right to take the parcel. If you cannot go personally to the store, you can empower another person to pick-up your parcel, but make sure you will tell him/her the sole code and that he/she will have his/her own ID, otherwise that person cannot take the dispatch !
- When you will go to the PayPoint store, the store’s representative will request your ID and the sole collection code. Immediately after the data is confirmed on the PayPoint terminal, you will receive the parcel. In the partner stores, you have the possibility to pay the reimbursement and/or transport taxes, for which you will receive a bill and a confirmation bill that you will sign and return to the store’s representative.
If during the process you have difficulties, you have suggestions or you wish to send your feedback, you can do it using the address: email@example.com .
HOW DOES IT WORK IF YOU ARE THE SENDER (ONLINE STORE) ?
Through the Collect Point delivery option, you offer your customers an efficient and cosy delivery alternative of the products you sell. The extended schedule of the stores, their large coverage area and the 7 calendar days term in which the customers can pick-up the dispatches in convenient time slots, offer your customers an increased degree of comfort and flexibility, thus considerably reducing the return rate. Therefor, we avoid the situations when the receiver is not found at the address, does not have the reimbursement money ready, requests another day for the delivery or even refuses the dispatch for its delay.
The partnership between FAN Courier and PayPoint implied the integration of some complex monitoring and control systems upon activities and processes, so that all the operational flows would provide safety and best conditions to all the parties implied. The representatives of the PayPoint stores were carefully selected and prepared so that the final customers would benefit of high quality standards.
We offer you the possibility to integrate the Collect Point service directly in your web platform, so that your customers can easily identify and select their convenient PayPoint store (Google maps, list of combo locations).
We offer you support in finding other possibilities to access the Collect Point service.
What else you need to know when you decide to offer this delivery option to your customers:
- Fees for the services provided by PayPoint are fully borne by FAN Courier and will not be reflected in the charged and already settled through contract transport cost!
- Maximum allowed dimensions are 60 x 90 x 60 cm.
- Maximum allowed weight is 10 kg.
- The reimbursement must be framed under max. 1000 lei (VAT included).
- Return of the values related to reimbursement are made through the Collector Account service in T+5 days, a term necessary for collecting, processing and inter-banking transfers.
- Only dispatches made of a single parcel are approved. A dispatch made of 2 or more parcels cannot be delivered via Collect Point.
- The Collect Point service can be associated exclusively to the Standard and Collector Account Reimbursement The rest of the options (Check on Delivery, Return of Documents, oPOD) are not available.
For safety and confidentiality reasons, the transport taxes and the reimbursement value are not to be displayed on the transport document (AWB). The information regarding values and sums will be available in all the FAN Courier systems, partners’ interfaces, invoices, reports, registers etc.
According to the General Conditions Regarding the Provision of Postal Services.
Phone: 0219336, key 7 (normal call, no surcharge)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 17:00
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Maximum dimensions: 60 x 90 x 60 cm
- Maximum weight: 10 kg
- Return of the values related to the reimbursement can be made only through Collector Account Reimbursement in T+5, a term necessary for collecting, processing and interbanking transfers.
- The value of the Collector Account Reimbursement cannot exceed 1.000 lei (VAT included)
- For safety and confidentiality reasons, the value of the transport taxes and reimbursement will not be displayed on the transport document (AWB).
- The information regarding values and sums will be available in all the FAN Courier systems, partners’ interfaces, invoices, reports, registers etc.
Test Collect Point service
FAN Courier reserves the right not to insure this delivery service in the minimum one and maximum 3 working days, with the obligation to inform the customers about this fact before picking up the order, under the following conditions:
- Unfavourable weather conditions independent of the company’s will (fog, heavy snow, snow blocks, heavy rains, floods, yellow/orange/red code, frost, closed/non-operable roads etc.);
- Large number of registered and in operation orders;
- Large volume of orders in relation to the existent logistic facility under special conditions or crowded year periods (Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, March 1st and 8th etc.);
- AWB is not generated from the SelfAWB app.