International courier – Europe by road
FAN Courier is the exclusive member of EURODIS network in Romania, one of the main mixed delivery networks in Europe. EURODIS connects 35 countries through local members, with an extremely large logistics network
Road transport service allows customers in Romania to send in most states of Europe both envelopes with documents and packages or pallets, with express delivery and a definite transit time. The services we provide are:
- plastic envelopes of the following dimensions: 36 X 26 X 10 cm;
- allows transport up to 5 kg;
- single tariff for deliveries in countries where the service is available.
- allows transport between 1 and 2500 kg;
- allows palletized freight;
- definite transit time;
- the import service is available at similar rates;
- European network at your disposal;
- Integrated transport services: door-to-door, pickup from your office, delivery to the external partner’s office (delivery to the mailbox is not allowed);
- cost cutting;
- dedicated department, specialized in international transport;
- easy to use web solutions (track & trace, receipt);
- the ability to import at similar rates;
- European quality standard;
- the SelfAWB application offers the opportunity to complete delivery details for all international shipments.
- Acknowledgement of receipt is available both on www.fancourier.ro and in the www.selfawb.ro application.
Information on transit times related to road transport in Europe can be found here.
Tariffs of the Road Service in Europe can be found here
The service is available for deliveries in most countries of Europe for envelopes, packages or pallets with express delivery and a definite transit time.
FAN Courier reserves the right to not provide the delivery service in an average time of 24 hours, with the obligation to inform the customers about this before taking the order, under the following conditions:
- Bad weather conditions independent of the company’s will (fog, blizzard, snow, heavy rain, flooding, yellow/orange/red code, icy/closed/ ineffective roads, etc);
- Large number of orders registered and in operation;
- Large volume of orders reported to the existing logistics facility, due to special situations or crowded year periods (Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, 1st-8th of March, etc);
- The AWB is not generated from the SelfAWB application.