According to the requirements of the UE General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 referred to as the “Regulation” for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, SC FAN Courier Express SRL manages safely and for the specified purposes only, the personal data you provide us about you in the context of purchasing the services of SC FAN Courier Express SRL under the brand: FAN Courier.
1. The purposes we collect and process your personal information
SC FAN Courier Express SRL collects and processes your personal information with the following purposes:
2. Categories of personal information we process
For achieving the purposes from above, we process the following categories of personal information:
3. Whom we disclose your personal data
In order to achieve one or more of the above mentioned purposes, SC FAN Courier Express SRL may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
– to the contractual partners of SC FAN Courier Express SRL (as is the case with the companies with which SC FAN Courier Express SRL is in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them, guaranteeing that these data are kept secure and that such personal information is provided in accordance with applicable law),
– service providers (marketing, payment / banking or other services) including entities assisting SC FAN Courier Express SRL in data processing as empowered, insurers, public authorities (Prosecutors, Police, Courts and other bodies ability of the state), on the basis of and within the limits of the legal provisions and following express requests made to other companies in the same group as SC FAN Courier Express SRL as well as you as a person concerned in the exercise of your right of access, Article 15 of Regulation.
UThe data recorded by FAN Courier is not sold to third parties and is used only for the purpose of improving FAN Courier services.
4. By reading the Policies, you have taken note of the fact that you are guaranteed the rights provided by the Regulation, namely:
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to SC FAN Courier Express SRL by accessing the contact form at fancourier.ro/contact or you can write to the following mailing address: Glucose Factory, no. 11C, sector 2, Bucharest, or e-mail of Data Protection Officer (DPO) firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may at any time and without justification oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by forwarding it to SC FAN Courier Express SRL. (by accessing the contact form at fancourier.ro/contact/ or at your postal address: Sucrose, 11C Glucose Factory, Sector 2, Bucharest or e-mail: email@example.com, a written request , dated and signed in this respect. In this case, your request will be forwarded to the specialized department of SC FAN Courier Express SRL; you may receive a message confirming that your option has been noted, as well as any other necessary information, as appropriate.
5. Special provisions relating to minors
SC FAN Courier Express SRL does not pursue the processing of personal data of minors in its data processing activities. Particular attention shall be paid to ensuring that any processing of the personal data of minors is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation, Article 8 and in strictly determined cases.
SC FAN Courier Express SRL does not carry out promotional direct marketing activities towards minors.
Minors under the age of 14 are not allowed to request services or any communications on the website of SC FAN Courier Express SRL, or to participate in competitions or campaigns of SC FAN Courier Express SRL, unless it is done on behalf of the minor by the legal representative or guardian of the minor concerned, according to the law.
Also, any person who provides us with personal data through the site or other applications or devices covered by this Policy warrants that it is major and has full exercise capacity.
Any collection or processing of personal data of minors shall be carried out only under the law and in view of the above.
6. Duration of data processing
It will generally be determined by the moment of exercising your right to object under the conditions of Article 21 paragraph. 2 of European Regulation. Exception: For the data declared within the call center service, the duration of the data processing is 3 years, as a rule, or until the exercise of the right to object. Also, SC FAN Courier Express SRL can store personal data for such a long period of time, for probation and archiving purposes.
At the same time, storing personal data for a longer period of time can be achieved for statistics, service improvement, customer account management, market research / studies.
7. Further information
Upon completion of the processing operations, the recorded data may be transferred, in full or in part, to any other legal person in compliance with the special legislation in force, provided that they are used for purposes similar to those provided in this document.
For misrepresentation of personal data caused by the data indexing software, SC FAN Courier Express SRL assumes no responsibility.