In a constantly changing economic and social context, it is important to remain vigilant and adapt to the latest legislative changes.
As you probably know, on 29.12.2022 the procedure for the use and operation of the national system for monitoring the transport of goods with high fiscal risk RO e-Transport came into force, legislation that can be accessed here: https://mfinante.gov.ro/ro/web/etransport/legislatie.
To make your experience with the new system easier, we remind you of the eligibility criteria that are subject to the RO e-Transport monitoring:
Vehicles that have a technically permissible maximum weight of at least 2.5 tons, loaded with high fiscal risk goods with a total weight (including packaging) of more than 500 kg or a total value of more than 10,000 lei without VAT.
The high fiscal risk goods transported by road that are subject to monitoring through the RO e-Transport System
- Edible vegetables, plants, roots and tubers, falling within CN codes 0701 to 0714 inclusive
- Edible fruits; citrus fruit or melon peels, falling within CN codes 0801 to 0814 inclusive
- Beverages, alcoholic liquids and vinegar**, falling within CN codes 2201 to 2208 inclusive
- Salt; sulfur; soils and stones; plaster, lime and cement, falling within CN codes 2505 to 2517
- Knitted or crocheted clothing and clothing accessories falling within CN codes 6101 to 6117 inclusive
- Clothing and clothing accessories, other than knitted or crocheted, falling within CN codes 6201 to 6212 inclusive and CN codes 6214 to 6217 inclusive
- Footwear, gaiters and similar articles; parts of these articles falling within CN codes 6401 to 6405 inclusive
- Cast iron, iron and steel falling within CN codes 7213 and 7214
If you have a shipment containing goods with a high fiscal risk, with a weight (including packaging) of more than 500 kg or a total value of more than 10,000 lei, send an email to email@example.com with the full pickup adress to be able to identify the number of the car that will do the pick up.
The shipment refers to a transport document (AWB or CRM).
You will receive from us as soon as possible the registration number of the car that will pick up the order.
For details and other information, we are at your disposal at the dedicated e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org