Careful! A new phishing attack uses the name FAN Courier. There were no data leaks or security breaches. More details here.
COLLECTOR ACCOUNT REIMBURSEMENT
A counter-reimbursement type of service which implies collection, sorting, transport and delivery of dispatches with reimbursement cashed in the collector account, in a minimum term of one and maximum 3 working days from the pick-up moment and transfer of reimbursements in the account of the sender, in an average term of 2 working days from the delivery of the first dispatch, using a road transport solution.
Based on the commercial contract signed with the customer, FAN Courier is empowered to cash* the values specified in the „Reimbursement” box.
*Law 227/2015 is applied, art 271 (services provision), line e, with the changes of the tax law updated.
The service is available for dispatches which have a reimbursement value in lei, under the following limits:
|Sender||Receiver||Maximum collector account reimbursement|
|Private entity||Private entity||5.000 lei|
|Private entity||Legal entity||5.000 lei|
|Legal entity||Legal entity||5.000 lei|
|Legal entity||Private entity||10.000 lei|
The reimbursement of money in the account: 6.50 lei (without VAT)/ 7.74 lei (with VAT)*.
*Displayed tariffs contain the value without and with VAT.
HOW IT WORKS
- The sender selects the option “Reimbursement in Account” or specifies the Collector Account Reimbursement service on the AWB; the Bank and the IBAN fields must be filled in;
- The customer will sign in the box “Delivery Signature” from the AWB, thus confirming the approval of the FAN Courier conditions;
- At destination, the courier will issue the bill of Collector Account Reimbursement related to the cashed reimbursement;
- The value of the reimbursement will be transfered by FAN Courier in the Collector Account of the customer in 2 working days since the delivery moment.
The users of SelfAWB application and the customers with contract benefit of additional information regarding the bank transfers: after the payment is made the customer automatically receives by email the register of dispatches for which bank transfer was made.
According to the General Conditions Regarding the Provision of Postal Services.
The Collector Account Reimbursement service is available in the whole FAN Courier coverage area.
- See the FAN Courier coverage area (list of localities for which no additional km are charged).