On January 16th 2021, between 8:00pm and 11:00pm, we scheduled maintenance works to optimize the selfAWB app, so the services will be temporarily restricted. Please take all the necessary measures in advance to avoid blocking your workflow.Live
EXPORT COLLECTING ACCOUNT
- It implies the transfer of the reimbursements collected within Hungary and Bulgaria into the dispatching customer’s account, in the local currency of the destination country (Hungary or Bulgaria);
- The beneficiary must have a bank account opened in the destination country, in FORINT for Hungary and in LEVA for Bulgaria;
- Based on the commercial contract and the additional act signed with the customer, FAN Courier is entitled to collect* the amounts mentioned in the “Reimbursement” box.
*according to Law 227/2015, art. 271, paragraph e, with amendments to the tax legislation up to date.
The service is available for dispatches with reimbursement value in Forints and Leva, under the following limits:
|Max. COD for HU – ft/euro||Max. COD for BG – bgn/euro|
|Legal entity||Private person||1.000.000 ft/ 3.280 euro||10.000 bgn/ 5.000 euro|
|Legal entity||Legal entity||1.000.000 ft/ 3.280 euro||10.000 bgn/ 5.000 euro|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The sender selects “Reimbursement into Account” or specifies the Export Collecting Account service on the AWB; Bank and IBAN fields must be filled in;
- By handing over the consignments to the FAN agent / staff, the consignor agrees to the terms and conditions of the FAN Courier Express, within the supplier’s commercial offer, regardless of whether or not he signs the transport document (AWB);
- At destination, the courier will ask for the customer’ signature in order to confirm the delivery and the receipt of the reimbursement;
- The value of the reimbursement will be transferred by FAN Courier in the customer’s account within 7 working days from the moment of delivery.
This service is available for Hungary and Bulgaria 100 % coverage.
The Export Collecting Account option is available only for the Road Export service.
The users of the SelfAWB application and the customers with signed contracts benefit of additional information regarding the bank transfers: after the payment, the customer automatically receives via e-mail the register of dispatches for which the bank transfer was made.
The reimbursement of the values in account: 1.7 euro (without VAT) / 2.02 (with VAT) – HUNGARY
1.5 euro (without VAT) / 1.79 (with VAT) – BULGARIA
*The displayed prices include the value excluding VAT and the VAT included
Phone: 021.9336 *normal call, no surcharge
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
The Export Collector Account service tariffs are here