- It implies the transfer of the reimbursements in the sender’s account.
- Based on the commercial contract signed with the customer, FAN Courier is entitled to collect* the amounts mentioned in the “Cash on Delivery” index
*according to Fiscal Code, art. 129(3) lit.e.
The service is available for deliveries paid on delivery, in lei, within these limits:
|Sender||Recipient||Max Standard Cash on Delivery||Max Collecting Account|
|Individual||Individual||5000 lei||5000 lei|
|Individual||Legal entity||5000 lei||5000 lei|
|Legal entity||Legal entity||5000 lei||5000 lei|
|Legal entity||Individual||5000 lei||10000 lei|
HOW IT WORKS
- The sender selects “Refund in Account” or mentions the Collecting Account service on the AWB; Bank and IBAN fields must be completed
- The customer will sign in the “Delivery Signature” box on the AWB. That way, the customer confirms that he or she accepts the FAN Courier terms and conditions
- At destination, the courier will issue the Collecting Account receipt, according to the money cashed on delivery
- The value of the reimbursement will be transferred by FAN Courier in the customer’s account in maximum 2 working days from the moment of delivery.
This service is available for all FAN Courier’s coverage. Check the complete list here.
Reimbursement of money in the account: 5.50 lei *.
*TARIFFS do not include VAT
Phone: 021.9336 *normal call, without surcharge