We deliver packages from anywhere in the country to students from universities in Bucharest.
Campus service meets the needs of students who study at the universities of Bucharest, offering them a convenient transportation solution for packages sent by parents, relatives and friends. Sending packages is made from fixed FAN Courier agencies in the country to fixed locations in proximity of campuses in Bucharest.
- senders can request the “Campus” service in FAN Courier locations in the country.
- FAN Courier agents offer their customers customized boxes to pack the goods they want to send to the students.
- to get their packages, students will present an ID. The delivery will be made only to people registered on the transport document.
- Deliveries are made the next working day between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- FAN agents can pick up Campus deliveries on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and on Fridays, they can take only deliveries which require Saturday delivery. No packages can be delivered on Saturday or any other day when the next day is not a working day (days off, public holidays).
• Recipients are notified by SMS on the delivery day and the FAN Courier agents will deliver the packages in the campuses between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The fees are set according to the type of packaging used and not by the physical weight.
- The transport fee will be paid cash by the sender.
- Personal effects that are not within the FAN Courier dimensional limits of packaging can be sent via other FAN Courier services at their corresponding rates.
Campus service limits
- It provides only one delivery attempt. If the recipients will not come to pick up their packages when the FAN Courieragents are in campuses, they have the opportunity to pick them up only from one of our agencies in Bucharest (Stefanesti, Pipera, Sema or Berceni) within 3 calendar days.
- If within the period mentioned above recipients will not come to the FAN Courier agencies, the packages will be returned and can be picked up from the FAN agency from where they were sent.
- Payment for returns will be paid by the recipients at the same prices for which they were sent.
- Delivery of packages is made exclusively inside the campuses of Bucharest (not a door-to-door service).
- the following options are not available: CASH RETURN, COLLECTINGACCOUNT, ASSURANCE, DOCUMENTS RETURN, CHECK ON DELIVERY or PAY AT DESTINATION. All goods will be delivered only on the sender’s responsibility.
The service is available from FAN locations to the campuses from Bucharest.
- For this type of service, it is used "FAN boxes type - 1, 2, 3 and 4".
- Rates* are fixed, according to the table:
|Box Type||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Cost (lei, VAT included)|
|FAN 1 BOX||31||22,5||12||15.00|
|FAN 1 BOX 2||43||30,5||15,5||20.00|
|FAN 1 BOX 3||43||35||26||25.00|
|FAN 1 BOX 4||47||37||39||30.00|
*Rates include delivery charges and the price of packaging, VAT included.
- Transportation fee is paid in cash, exclusively by the sender
- Packages that do not respect the dimensions of the FAN boxes can be sent using another type of Fan Courier service
- It is not a door-to-door option
- One delivery attempt
- In case the package is not picked up according to the schedule, it can be picked up from one of our working points in Bucharest, within 3 days.
- Working points: Stefanesti, Pipera, Sema, Berceni
- Not picking the package up from the working point leads to returning it to the location from which it was sent, and the fee will be payed by the recipient
- All goods are delivered under the sender’s responsibility
- For this service, there are not available the following options: Pay on Delivery, Collecting Account, Assurance, Return of Papers, Check on Delivery.
FAN Courier reserves the right to not provide the delivery service in an average time of 24 hours, with the obligation to inform the customers about this before taking the order, under the following conditions:
- Bad weather conditions independent of the company’s will (fog, blizzard, snow, heavy rain, flooding, yellow/orange/red code, icy/closed/ ineffective roads, etc);
- Large number of orders registered and in operation;
- Large volume of orders reported to the existing logistics facility, due to special situations or crowded year periods (Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, 1st-8th of March, etc);
- The AWB is not generated from the SelfAWB application.